October 4, 2010

Night Frost

It's dark when I leave the house in the morning, and my clipped breaths cloud the air before me. I get to watch the sun rise - that's nice. The semester is already halfway over but I pay little mind to that. I'm more concerned by the fact that many of my activities will be over in a matter of weeks. There are only three classes left in both swing and belly dancing (think I dance enough?). Yoga and body works last barely to the end of semester.

There's a bonus to the Fall which resides in my oven. I get to bake, and bake, and in case I don't have enough sweets, bake some more. Canadian Thanksgiving takes place this coming weekend and although my family doesn't go into all those traditional foods I, at least, get to experiment.

The camera I carried with me today is not ideal for capturing the vivid colours of early Fall. It's happening gradually around the mountain on which rests my school.

Comfortingly, I have most of October to really dig into autumn photography. Ah, you would think I don't even have classes with work assigned to them.

I do, I swear. Academics would be appalled to discover at my lack of taking-seriously when it comes to assignments. I'm all about the fun.

That's why life is fantastic.

No comments: