September 15, 2010

Morning Yoga

It's a particularly chilly morning, as if the weather is aware what month it is. I sometimes forget it's the other way around; seasons exist because the weather changes predictably. However, I like to believe that just because it is mid-September the weather shouldn't take a sharp dip towards cold.

It seems I have to earn my morning yoga session. I've already expressed my bemusement at the gym-atop-the-mountain but I fail to understand why I decide to ride a bike up that hill (or at least halfway). In summary, any pain I feel, I've inflicted upon myself. I am counting on that old adage to hold true: what doesn't kill me brings me a lot of pain but supposedly makes me stronger.

Or at least I think that's how it goes.

I admit, I am sore and going up and down stairs is misery itself. I shall persevere! I promised myself a more positive outlook on life and my place in it. Since I admit to having body image issues, I'm going by way of the healthier lifestyle. So far, I remain optimistic.

Sore... but optimistic.

No comments: