Thunderstorms filled the skies above my City last night. I haven't seen that much lightning for a long time, but I must say, we were due. Every few seconds the black sky was alight with bursts of white, so bright, I thought there was an aerial spotlight demonstration. I have no fear of thunderstorms. Actually, I enjoy them so long as I'm inside, where they are not.
So I'm sitting in one of the many lounges on campus, sipping a lemon iced tea and listening to the Backstreet Boys via online radio. A little nostalgia never hurt anyone, and I'd prefer to recall the happier times of my primary school days. One day, my reader, I shall have to show you the hill I have to brave in order to get to this confounded school. Perhaps I shall use such a photo to conclude my Life on Campus Week (of sorts).
It would appear that I have made a segue, let's go with it. I'm still getting over my shyness in sticking the camera up in front of random people. I have to realize, however, that in a four-university City, there are plenty of students toting cameras. In a way, I'm lucky that a photographer is not a foreign sight. I have two for you today.
| It's not campus life per se, but I like it. |
| I love when I get moments like this. |
And, in promising that I shall overcome my shooting shyness I shall end this post. I wish you a most excellent midweek.
No comments:
Post a Comment