April 21, 2011

Feeling Purple

So it's been strange and I feel I haven't been writing enough about it. School is, as they say, out for summer; although someone should inform the weather because as I glance out the window it happens to be snowing.

I've gone back to my full time summer job with plans to take two awesome vacations. Reading for pleasure, drawing, knitting odd new things and bringing my camera out of its winter bag are all on the docket. So, for that matter, are baking, cooking, dancing and cycling. There is no doubt that other ideas will arise, but for now that seems a substantial enough list.

I plan to make up for where I fell behind. As of next week I shall be working to keep to a regular updating schedule (whether or not I have something interesting to say). So let this be a short update in the face of an oncoming wave. Is anyone else ready for an adventure?

1 comment:

Debbie T said...

Looking forward to seeing what adventures are in store for you!