Summer is the time of festivals, major projects and the avoidance of responsibility. In fact, I'm getting quite good at that last one. Kicking off this weekend is the Just For Laughs comedy festival. One of my personal favorites in the city. I hope to go there during the week to get some pictures of the free street shows, and perhaps indulge myself with one more comedy show. My one show so far was John Pinette, I'll give you a litte taste in the video below.
The show was fantastic, and much to my embarassement for using this term, I actually LOL'd the entire night. If the seating hadn't been so tight I might have LMFAO'd.
During any given week in the summer you can find a festival or an activity that suits your fancy. Or you can see them all, because we're cool like that and we have that much spare time.
Ah, spare time... where did that go?
In other news, I've started (or more accurately, restarted) a DeviantArt account. It's not much but it's a nicer place to view some of the pictures and works I will refer to here. If you don't know how to find links by this point, seriously, get some post-its and cover your screen with arrows. Arrows are the key to success.
Hopefully in a weeks time I shall be going on vacation, I definitely think I need it, even if it is a week spent stuck in the middle of Yet-to-be-Decided with my family. More on that to come if you have the patience to stick around.
For now I think I'll leave you with a a photograph and the promise that it'll get better as I go along.
No comments:
Post a Comment